- Regular Price$20
Today's Denver / Boulder Deal
$15 for a 30-day unlimited membership to Denver B-cycle
Time Remaining00:00:00 -86540066
Denver B-cycle(303) 825-3325 | Website
- Denver B-cycle was the first large-scale municipal bike sharing system in the United States.
- Over 53 stations and a total of 530 bikes.
- Equipped with 3 speeds, a large basket, lock, adjustable seat, fenders, skirt guards and chain guards keep your clothes clean, and automatic lights to help keep you safe.
- Stations are located in the downtown area, Highlands, the RiNo District, Cherry Creek, Washington Park, and more neighborhoods. You can return your bike to any location!
- FREE iPhone and Android apps available.
- RFID technologies to collect data such as distance, duration, calories burned, and carbon offset which is uploaded to your personal page.
- Save gas money, help the environment, get some exercise and see Denver up close and personal!
- Expires 11/30/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy 4 vouchers per person, and 4 additional as gifts.
- Limited quantities available.
- Membership expires 30 days from activation.
- Extra fee for all rides longer than 30 minutes.
- Credit card required at checkout.
- Riders must be at least 18 years old or 16 years of age and have a valid driver's license.
- If you love your 30-day experience, you can apply the $30 value of this pass to upgrade to an Annual Membership.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
It's no secret that Denver is one of the friendliest towns for cyclists. With its fairly flat terrain, easy navigation (just look for the mountains!), urban density, and great weather, there's really no reason to drive a tin can. Save some gas money, get to know Denver in a more personal way and get in shape while you're at it with today's deal of $15 for an unlimited 30-day pass for 30-minute bike rides, a $30 value, with Denver B-cycle.
Bike sharing makes it economical and convenient to use bikes for trips that are too far to walk but too short to drive. Denver B-cycle is the first large-scale municipal bike sharing system in the United States. With over 53 stations and 530 bikes, it has built up its business in just a few years, making it possible for commuters who either don't own a bike or don't have access to theirs to run errands all over town. You can use a B-cycle to grab lunch, travel from the bus stop to your office, or just get some fresh air. Wherever you live in the metro area, you can take transit to the B-cycle service area and get around by bike. Stations are located not just in the downtown area, but in the Highlands, the RiNo District, Cherry Creek, Washington Park, and many more neighborhoods. And the best part is that you don't even have to return your bike to the same station! System maps are provided at each station (or use the iPhone / Android app) so that you may plan out your route efficiently. The bikes are equipped with proprietary RFID technology to collect data such as distance, duration, calories burned, and carbon offset which is uploaded to your personal page at Denver.Bcycle.com if you registered for your account online.
Today's deal will allow you to use a bike for 30 minutes at a time (overage fees are $1 for 30-60 minutes and $4 for each additional 30 minutes after that), as many times as you'd like. Equipped with a large basket, you can throw in your groceries, packages or just about anything else and be on your way! Fenders, skirt guards and chain guards keep your clothes clean, and automatic lights help keep you safe. The bikes are super comfortable and while all are the same size, the seat adjusts to accommodate anyone from 5' to well over 6' tall. Riders do, however, need to have a valid credit card and be at least 18 years of age, or be 16 years of age and have a valid driver's license. If you love your 30-day experience, you can apply the $30 value of this pass to upgrade to an Annual Membership (which is $80).
With your magic red bike, you don’t have to look for a parking space and you'll be saving money, exercising and helping the environment! Grab today's deal and start experiencing Denver from a different perspective–a much more fun one–with Denver B-cycle.
Click here to read reviews on Yelp!
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$49 for Two-Night Hotel Stay in Any U.S. City Plus Airfare Credit or DinnerView
105:05:34 left 378334
$10 for Urban Party Adventure scavenger hunt and bar crawl!View
105:05:34 left 378334
$99 for 8 Days Hotel In Any Worldwide City Plus Airfare Credit or DinnerView
105:05:34 left 378334
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.