- Regular Price$63
Today's Houston Deal
$25 for a VIP ticket to the Houston Press Music Awards Showcase
Time Remaining00:00:00 -69319076
Houston Press Music Awards Showcase713-000-0000 | Website
Houston, TX 77002
- VIP admission includes access to the VIP lounge, two complimentary drink tickets for use in the VIP room courtesy of Houston Press, access to the bands' greenroom with light bites, commemorative event poster and, of course, access to all other Showcase venues.
- Event takes place Sunday, August 5th starting at 4pm.
- Venues include House of Blues, Warehouse Live, Ben's Beans, Reserve 101 and many more.
- 23rd Annual Houston Press Music Awards Showcase features live performances from over 50 local bands.
- The city’s best food trucks will be on call.
- Expires 8/5/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- Limited quantities available.
- No refunds.
- Bring your voucher to House of Blues Peacock Room on Sunday, August 5- it will be scanned and exchanged for your event wristband - there is a unique code on each voucher.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
If a city’s highways are its veins and arteries, the suburbs are its appendages and Downtown is its brain, then the artists who inhabit it must be its soul. Support what gives Houston its vitality with the latest edition of a music festival favorite, the 23rd Annual Houston Press Music Awards Showcase, on Sunday, August 5. Do it up right this year by taking advantage of today’s deal a VIP ticket to the showcase, a $50 value, for near general admission prices at just $25.
As always, the Houston Press Music Awards Showcase will spotlight 50 local bands at ten of the hottest venues around town. This year’s melodious extravaganza will take a page out of the 2011 event’s book and highlight Downtown venues likes House of Blues, Warehouse Live and Reserve 101, maximizing walkability and the amount of tunes you can pump into your system. There will also be a host of the city’s best food trucks on call for attacks of the munchies. The online ballot is up and ready to take your votes, but paper ballots with also be available at each venue so you can vote for your new favorite discoveries. VIP admission includes access to the VIP lounge, two complimentary drink tickets for use in the VIP room courtesy of Houston Press, access to the bands' greenroom with light bites, commemorative event poster and, of course, access to all other Showcase venues.
The participating bands have not yet been announced, but you can bet the line up will include many of your local favorites. As in years past, the lineup will include a range of genres and the winners will be announced a few days later after the ballots have been counted and recounted at the Music Awards Ceremony on August 8 at Warehouse Live. Support your favorite local bands and what makes the city of Houston a musical powerhouse in its own right at the 23rd Annual Houston Press Music Awards Showcase.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$31 ticket to see Phillip Phillips at Arena Theatre on Saturday, Sept. 27!View
88:42:04 left 319324
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.