- Regular Price$20
Today's Dallas / Fort Worth Deal
$12 for $25 of food & drink at Si Tapas
Time Remaining00:00:00 -119714990
Si Tapas Restaurant & Bar(214) 720-0324 | Website
Dallas2207 Allen St.
Dallas, TX 75204
- Dallas Observer Best of Dallas winner in 2011 for Best Happy Hour Eats.
- Authentic Spanish tapas in uptown Dallas.
- Offering a variety of hot and cold tapas, as well as cheeses and other items.
- Recommended dessert: Pera Escalfada en Cava con Salsa de Passion con Chocolate - sage poached pear in Spanish cava with passion fruit and chocolate sauce.
- Warm, friendly, and inviting neighborhood restaurant.
- incredible and cheap sangria as well as an impressive wine collection, which is chosen by region and matches the warm, vibrant Spanish flair of the restaurant.
- Expires 12/12/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Limit one per person.
- Limit one for gift.
- Limit one per visit.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- No valid on alcohol or Happy Hour.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Too often, tapas are looked over in favor of heartier-looking dishes, but we warn you that you are merely falling for an optical illusion. Sure, that burger and fries looks gigantic next to one plate of so-called finger food, but until you have experienced the magnificence of having ten plates at Si Tapas on your table, you have no idea what you are missing. Experience this Dallas Observer Best of Dallas Award winner for Best Happy Hour eats for less with today’s deal of $25 worth of food and drink for just $12.
While other tapas joints beat around the bush with 15-20 tapas dishes on the menu, Si Tapas doesn’t hold anything back with a menu of over 50 options. There’s almejas a la marinera (clams), patatas bravas (potatoes in a spicy tomato sauce), pincho moruno (skewered beef), tomato and goat cheese Montaditos, croquetas de Bacalao (cod croquettes) and gambas al ajillo (shrimp in garlic). But you’ll also want to give a sizeable bowl of white bean, chorizo, blood sausage and cured meat soup a try, as the Dallas Observer’s Dave Faries promises it will stick in your memory long after dinner.
Located in the State-Thomas sector of Uptown, Si Tapas is also known for their incredible and cheapsangria as well as an impressive wine collection, which is chosen by region and matches the warm, vibrant Spanish flair of the restaurant. Make your next night on the town worthy of regaling by spending it with good friend, good food and good wine at Si Tapas.
Read the Yelp reviews!
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.