$12 for GA tickets to City Pages Best of Twin Cities Party on April 28th at International Market Square
- Regular Price$25
Today's Minneapolis / St. Paul Deal
$25 for $50 worth of tapas & drinks at Solera Restaurant
Time Remaining00:00:00 -126767175
Solera(612) 338-0062 | Website
Minneapolis900 Hennepin Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55403
- Most recent Best Of award: 2012 Best Tapas.
- 2004 Best Restaurant Minneapolis.
- 2004 Best Restaurant for Dessert.
- 2005 Best Restaurant for Dessert.
- 2005 Best Restaurant for Appetizers.
- 2008 Best Place to Watch Movies Outdoors at a Bar.
- 2012 Citypages Best of award for Best Tapas.
- Solera supports many local growers and farmers working with over 15 farms to supply the restaurant with local & sustainable products. All proteins are individually sourced locally and produce is used locally when in season and available.
- Solera strives to maintain a strong traditional approach to the Spanish cuisine because of a great respect for their culture and passion for food.
- Expires 8/26/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy 3 vouchers per person.
- One per person, per visit.
- Not valid with Happy Hour pricing.
- Not valid on rooftop.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
When taking advantage of a process called solera, potables will blend in such a way that the finish product is actually a mixture of ages, resulting in deeper, more luscious flavors. When a strong drink and hearty meal are called for, dine at the restaurant named for these rich beverages, Solera Restaurant. Be transported to a warm, elegant Spanish cucina with today’s deal of $50 worth of tapas, drinks and more for just $25.
Winner of six City Pages Best of the Twin Cities Awards for everything from Best Tapas (2012) to Best Place to Watch Movies Outdoor at a Bar (2008) to Best Restaurant (2004), Solera Restaurant transforms fresh, locally-sourced ingredients into authentic works of Spanish culinary art with Chef Guzman’s signature touch. Offering Gaudi-inspired architecture and Barcelona flair, Solera serves up conversation-encouraging tapas dishes like the blue prawns in garlic-chili oil that City Pages called “transcendent,” setas y papas (mushrooms and potatoes with sherry), dates stuffed with spicy chorizo sausage and house-prepared charcuterie. Alternatively, order up a large dish of vegetarian or shellfish and meat paella for your party to leisure over while indulging in sips of Spanish wines from one of the largest collections in the U.S.
More reviews and details about Solera on voiceplaces.com.
Click here to read reviews on UrbanSpoon.
Click here to read reviews or make a reservation on Open Table.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.