- Regular Price$229
Today's New York Deal
$25 for 1 Wine Tasting Class with Cheese Pairings
Time Remaining00:00:00 -126567631
Proud Wineaux(917) 426-1758 | Website
New York35 Greenwich Avenue
New York, NY 10014
- This 60-minute class is perfect for those who would like to know more about wine and food pairings.
- At the start of each class, students spend 20 minutes sipping wine as they get to know their instructor, Jacquey.
- Jacquey discusses regional flavors, serving techniques and how to determine a wine's taste from its bottle.
- Groups also sample tapas or cheeses with wines to learn about food pairings.
- Expires 12/1/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Classes take place Monday and Wednesday from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 8:30p.m. and Sunday from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- To redeem and reserve go to: http://www.proudwineaux.com/#!contact_us/c1ta9. Click "Book Now" to select a class.
- Limit 1 per person, 1 per visit.
- May buy unlimited as gifts.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Alexander Fleming, the inventor of penicillin, once said, "Penicillin cures, but wine makes people happy." And what makes people even happier than a glass of wine is a glass of wine with perfectly paired cheese. Treat yourself to an evening of vino and veritas with today’s deal of a wine-tasting class with cheese pairings from Proud Wineaux, a $50 value, for just $25.
At the start of each 60-minute class, groups spend 20 minutes sipping wine as they get to know their instructor, Jacque Jacquey, a Texas-native and graduate of the International Sommeliers Guild's Certification program. Jacquey as over a decade’s experience in the food service industry and has worked at some of the most renowned restaurants, including Dean Fearing's The Mansion on Turtle Creek, Tom Colicchio's Craft-Dallas, No-Bu at The Crescent and Jean Georges in New York City. Jacquey will discuss regional flavors, serving techniques and how to determine a wine’s taste from its bottle while sampling perfectly paired tapas and cheeses.
Classes are held at Le Vigne in the West Village on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.-8:30 p.m. and Sunday from 3:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m. Take your next wine night to an entirely new level and impress your friends with your sommelier’s knowledge courtesy of the Proud Wineaux.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.