2-Day GA or 2-Day Get Rhythm Main Stage Pit ticket to the Roadshow Revival - A Tribute to the Music of Johnny Cash
- Regular Price$40
Today's Los Angeles Deal
$24 Registration for One at That Dam Mud Run on 10/13/2012
Time Remaining00:00:00 -87513340
That Dam Mud Run714-550-5900 | Website
Santa Fe Dam Recreational Area15501 East Arrow Highway
Irwindale, CA 91706
- Brought to you by the Creators of the Irvine Mud Run.
- That Dam Mud Run is an approximate 5k course at Santa Fe Dam Recreational Facility.
- The course is partially on paved surfaces and mostly on trails and includes hills, water, professionally built obstacles and over a dozen mud pits.
- Event will benefit the Gavin R. Stevens Foundation to find a cure for LCA, Lebers Congenital Amaurosis.
- Live music, beer garden, ecofest and more!
- Expires 10/13/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Value of the deal is $49 and must be redeemed online through the registration process to participate. Current price is $49 and goes up to $59 on September 1, and $69 Sept 30. To get the full entrance covered with this voucher you must register online prior to August 31 or pay the difference in the then current future entry fee.
- Parking fee is $10 per vehicle, $16 for RVs and paid directly to the park staff; cash only so please have exact change.
- Limit one voucher per person per visit.
- May purchase three vouchers as gifts.
- Race is on October 13, 2012 and waves will start at 9:00 a.m.
- This voucher is good only for the event at Santa Fe Dam on Saturday, October 13, and only for $49. Certificate is $24.00 after promotional value expires.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
If your expected order of mud pies came up short in the Irvine Lake Mud Run, you have another chance to race in the slop at a new locale at That Dam Mud Run. Produced by the creators of the Irvine Lake Mud Run, That Dam Mud Run offers 5K more of the messy stuff and plenty of obstacles. Join the race on October 13 at half-off with today’s deal of registration, a $49 value, for just $24.
The course begins and ends at the Santa Fe Dam Recreational Facility and is held both on paved surfaces and trails, which feature hills, water, professionally built obstacles and multiple mud pits. At just over 5K, you’re definitely in store for a wet, wild and muddy ride. Awards will be given to the top 3 male and female individual finishers in each age group in the timed wave and then event will end with an all out bash with live music, a beer garden and much more.
Waves will start at 9:00 a.m. with timed individuals followed by timed teams, non-timed individuals and non-timed teams. The event will benefit Gavin R. Stevens Foundation to find a cure for LCA, Lebers Congenital Amaurosis. Be sure to bring a change of clothes or risk having your car’s interior bear battle scare forever. Support a good cause and have a socially acceptable reason to play in the mud with That Dam Mud Run.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
2-Day GA or 2-Day Get Rhythm Main Stage Pit ticket to the Roadshow Revival - A Tribute to the Music of Johnny CashView
242:44:20 left 873860
$389 for a stay at Cerritos Surf Colony in Todos Santos, MexicoView
122:44:20 left 441860
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.