- Regular Price$400
Today's Los Angeles Deal
$10 for $20 worth of French Tunisian cuisine at Got Kosher?
Time Remaining00:00:00 -84290274
Got Kosher?(310) 858-1920 | Website
Los Angeles8914 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90035
- Good for lunch or dinner dining at West LA's famous Got Kosher? Cafe.
- International kosher cuisine of the highest caliber, also available for Shabbat holidays and all your special occasions.
- Lunch menu features sandwiches such as merguez, shawarguez, beef brisket, schnitzel, eggplant panini and Tunisian tuna, salads and soups.
- Dinner menu includes Middle Eastern specialties like Tunisian couscous, various tajines and chakchouka as well as lamb chops, a ribeye steak and artichoke beignets.
- Expires 7/31/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- One per person, per visit.
- Dine-in only.
- Cannot be used toward bakery or take-out.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or deal, including check in deals.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
If your search for great tasting kosher food in L.A. always just leads you back to your grandmother's house, get both the familiar flavors you crave along with a fresh take on blessed eats at Got Kosher?. Whether you know your gefilte from your holishkes and your knishes from your kugels or just want to try groundbreaking French Tunisian cuisine, check it out with today's deal of $20 worth of Got Kosher? fare for just $10.
After many months of renovations, what was once just a catering and takeout provider is now a charming, brightly colored cafe, that serves up lunch, dinner and barbecue on Sundays all kosher, of course. In addition to the welcoming, more expansive new digs, Got Kosher? also gave its menu a makeover, keeping its assortment of kosher and pareve breads and baked goods, including the famous pretzel challah, while adding brand new lunch and dinner menus. The lunch menu now includes soups, salads and sandwiches like merguez, shawarguez, beef brisket, schnitzel, eggplant panini and Tunisian tuna, while dinner offers Middle Eastern specialties like Tunisian couscous, various tajines and chakchouka as well as lamb chops, a ribeye steak and artichoke beignets.
Located in West L.A., Got Kosher? is open Sunday through Thursday from 11:00am to 9:00pm and Friday from 8:00am to 2:30pm. Today's deal is valid for dine in service only and not valid at the bakery. Got Kosher? is BYOW with a $10 corking fee, but only kosher mevushal are allowed, naturally. Shake up what it means to be eating kosher with the innovative, fun and, most importantly, delicious blessed fare at Got Kosher?
Click here to read reviews on Yelp
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.