- Regular Price$15
Today's Phoenix Deal
$10 for $20 Worth of Food, Drinks & Fun at Long Wong's at the Firehouse
Time Remaining00:00:00 -119778876
Long Wong's At The Firehouse(480) 894-2200 | Website
Tempe1639 E Apache Blvd
Tempe, AZ 85281
- Best of Phoenix Winner for Best Legacy Bar - 2010.
- Funky and charming venue, with walls covered in an eclectic collection of retro concert and movie posters, old license plates, and more than 200 vintage album covers.
- Free Stand Up Comedy every Sunday featuring as many as 13 local and national comedians.
- Live music every single night of the week so you can jam out while noshing on the award-winning wings or other phenomenal menu items.
- Uses the finest and freshest ingredients money can buy so that your food is bursting with flavor. The wings are freshly baked to perfection with a secret recipe which Trip Advisor calls “The best chicken wings in phoenix!”
- Home of the $1 Fire Drill.
- The pizzas are fire-baked in special traditional ovens to ensure unique delicate crisp crusts, while preserving every ounce of flavor in the toppings.
- Expires 2/3/2013.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- May purchase up to 4 vouchers.
- Limit one per couple per visit.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
As the launching pad for the defining icons of the "Tempe Sound" for over a decade (namely The Gin Blossoms, The Refreshments, Dead Hot Workshop and more), Long Wong’s is at the heart of Tempe’s music history. So, it was a real bummer when the original location shuttered its doors, but luckily, the music lives on at Long Wong’s At The Firehouse. Support this legendary music spot and historic landmark with today's deal of $20 worth of food and drink for just $10.
Using the finest and freshest ingredients, Long Wong’s accompanies its Arizona tunes with a menu of fire-baked pizzas, chicken wings named the best in Phoenix by Trip Advisor, burgers and snackable, sharable appetizers. Of course, there is a full bar overflowing with well-priced libations, but if you happen to be there when the sirens from the real fire department down the street go off, drinks go down to $1. The walls are adorned with an eclectic collection of retro concert and movie posters, old license plates and more than 200 vintage album covers, creating a funky, charming vibe, setting the scene for the still killer musical lineup, as well as free Stand Up Comedy every Sunday night.
This Tempe rock and roll joint is open Monday through Saturday from 10:30 a.m.-2:00 a.m. and Sunday from 11:00 a.m.-2:00 a.m. Be a part of Tempe's illustrious rock and roll history at Long Wong's At The Firehouse.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.