- Regular Price$50
Today's Los Angeles Deal
$10 for $20 worth of food & drink at El Rincon Criollo
Time Remaining00:00:00 -122863584
El Rincon(310) 391-4478 | Website
Culver City4361 Sepulveda Blvd
Culver City, CA 90230
- 2009 Best of LA Weekly Winner - Best Cuban Sandwich.
- Offering homemade recipes straight from the pearl of the Antillas, El Rincon Criollo combines Spanish, South American, French and Caribbean culinary sensibilities with traditional Cuban dishes to provide a casual, cross-continental dining experience.
- Large portions, signature dishes include Pollo Asado, Roasted Garlic Chicken and Paella Valenciana.
- Imported Cuban art adorns the walls, offering many paintings for sale.
- Beer and wine offered.
- Expires 10/8/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy 2 vouchers per person, and 1 additional as a gift.
- One per table, per person.
- Valid for dine-in only, not delivery.
- Voucher cannot be used to purchase alcohol.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Here in the United States, a sandwich is nothing to get excited about, but in Cuba, a sandwich becomes a cheesy, pressed bread concoction with sumptuous slices of ham and pork finished with a suitably sour pickle. Ditch the PB&J for eats with some pep in their step with the LA Weekly Best of L.A. Award winner for Best Cuban Sandwich, El Rincon Criollo, and today's deal of $20 worth of food and drink for just $10.
Offering the authentic flavors from homemade recipes straight from the pearl of the Antillas, El Rincon Criollo combines Spanish, South American, French and Caribbean culinary sensibilities with traditional Cuban dishes to provide a casual, cross-continental dining experience. Favorites at this multi-cultural joint include the pollo asado, roasted garlic chicken, ropa vieja, shredded beef, Cuban-style roasted pork and the paella Valenciana. Portions are large, but don't let that stop you from washing your eats down with a mango shake, Cuban coffee or house-made sangria, if you're up for it.
Located in Culver City, El Rincon Criollo is open daily from 11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. The imported-Cuban-art-adorned walls offer many paintings for sale and the beer and wine list will lend moral support. Step off of Sepulveda and into Old Havana with El Rincon Criollo.
Click here to read reviews on Yelp!
Read more reviews on Urbanspoon.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
50% off 2 Day Tickets to The Eighth Annual ROADSHOW REVIVAL with JOHN DOEView
263:13:36 left 947616
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.