- Regular Price$8
Today's Phoenix Deal
$10 for $20 worth of Award Winning BBQ at Texas BBQ House
Time Remaining00:00:00 -166490672
Texas BBQ House602-343-6447 | Website
Phoenix5037 S. 24th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85040
- Best of Phoenix 2011 Winner for Best BBQ Restaurant.
- Home to the #1 Moist Brisket in Arizona! (Ranked as the 14th favorite dish in AZ) 100 Favorite Dishes of 2011.
- The only true Texas style BBQ in Arizona featuring a heavenly brisket, plump and peppery sausages, a sinfully good sandwich of chopped beef, tender turkey breast, and delicious cream corn like you'd expect in a Thanksgiving Day meal.
- Texas BBQ House cooks low and slow, smoked over oak wood, and sold deli-style.
- New Scottsdale Location Opening Soon! Call (602) 343-6447 for details (voucher will also be valid at this location when it opens).
- Expires 3/13/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May purchase unlimited vouchers.
- Voucher must be used in one visit, no cash back given.
- Cash only establishment so bring some extra cash; you'll want seconds!
- Dine-in, Carry-out, or grab a Texas Party Pack (Enough BBQ to satisfy 10-10,000 people).
- One voucher per order.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
As the largest state in the continental United States and owners of the largest state capitol building and the world's largest oatmeal cake at 33-layers, more than 3 feet tall, 333 pounds and able to serve 3,333 people, it seems unfair that Texas can also be bigger on the culinary flavor scale. Luckily for us, the kind folks over at Texas BBQ House have discovered the secret to what makes Texas barbecue so good and expertly slow-cook their own right here in Phoenix. Indulge in the only true Texas barbecue in Arizona with today's deal of $20 worth of mouthwatering eats for just $10.
Winner of the New Times 2011 Best of Phoenix Award for Best Barbecue, Texas BBQ House churns out carnivore-oriented fare made with family rub recipes and classic comfort food sides for moral support. Head to meat lover's heaven with the moist and flavorful brisket that is a transcendental experience in itself, plump and peppery sausages, succulent chopped beef, fall-off-the-bone ribs or rosemary-rubbed turkey breast that makes every day Thanksgiving. Stellar sides include a delectable mustard potato salad, sinfully rich Texas creamed corn and perfectly complementing pinto beans. If you don't believe us, just check out the loyal following of reviews like Yelper and ex-Texan Christina C. who said Texas BBQ answered her prayers or Urbanspooner Rhondo who says the joint converted him from vegetarianism.
Best of Phoenix 2011 "Best Barbecue Restaurant"
Read what Phoenix New Times has to say.
Read reviews on UrbanSpoon.
Read reviews on Yelp!
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$15 for a ticket (Food Included) to the 3rd annual AZ Caribbean Jerk FestivalView
48:35:28 left 174928
2 Tickets for $15 to The Great American Barbeque & Beer FestivalView
192:35:28 left 693328
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.