- Regular Price$25
Today's Dallas / Fort Worth Deal
$10 for $20 worth of food & drink at Christie's Sports Bar and Grill
Time Remaining00:00:00 -149959535
Christies Sports Bar and Grill(214) 954-1511 | Website
Dallas2811 Mckinney Ave.
Dallas, TX 75204
- Family owned and operated since 1991.
- The menu gives bar food a good name with house specials like teriyaki steak, fish tacosacos and Texas Gulf peel and eat shrimp, but the bar staples, like chicken wings, are also available.
- Outdoor covered patio with 4 HD Plasma TVs.
- Two tournament sized pool tables (one coin table).
- Golden Tee machines on a 42" HD Plasma as well as the most recent Big Buck hunter.
- Great pizzas, salads, steaks, appetizers and a wide variety of sandwiches and entrees.
- Expires 9/28/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- One per person, per visit.
- Limited quantities available.
- Not valid for lunch Monday - Friday.
- Dine-in only.
- Alcohol not included.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
The days left in National Burger Month are dwindling, and if you still haven’t had your fill, Christie’s Sports Bar is here to help. Known as the Cheers of Uptown, this watering hole fits the sports bar bill with plenty of flat screen TVs and a friendly environment, but they also happen to serve up some seriously good sliders. Continue the celebrations with today’s deal of $20 worth of food and drink at Christie’s for just $10.
The interior of Christie’s boasts a warm, comfortable atmosphere with mahogany walls and brass accents worthy of a classy men’s club and so many flat screen TVs, they overflow onto the covered outdoor patio. The menu gives bar food a good name with house specials like teriyaki steak, fish tacosacos and Texas Gulf peel and eat shrimp, but the bar staples, like chicken wings, are also available. Let’s be honest, though, you are here for the burgers and Christie’s come both big, sloppy and stacked with incredible toppings as well as bite-sized like the mini burgers with sautéed mushrooms and smoked cheddar, served with homemade potato chips.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$9 Tickets to Dallas Observer St. Patrick's Day Concert featuring Jimmy Eat WorldView
153:34:25 left 552865
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.