- Regular Price$199
Today's New York Deal
$20 for $50 worth of dinner at The 40/40 Club
Time Remaining00:00:00 -93212010
40/40 Club(212) 832-4040 | Website
New York6 West 25th Street
New York, NY 10010
- All-American sports bar and lounge owned by hip hop mogul Jay-Z.
- The menu offers classics sports bar fare with an upscale twist such as herb crusted mac and cheese, tequila chicken, and sweet potato doughnuts.
- The club is 12,000 square feet of pure sports and entertainment in an opulent lounge setting that combines the lavish warmth of a New York City penthouse with the vivacity and glamour of courtside seats at a championship game.
- The multi-level space includes a custom 20' x 20' resin top bar encircling an 18-foot tall illuminated champagne tower. Supple leather upholstered wall paneling, custom walnut millwork with smoked bronze mirrors, and plush lounge banquets make the space feel luxurious.
- The recent $10 million dollar renovation and expansion of The 40/40 Club draws inspiration from the grandeur and opulence of New York City nightlife.
- Expires 7/15/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
- Limit one voucher per person, per visit.
- May buy multiple vouchers.
- Alcohol is not included in this deal.
- Tax and gratuity are not included.
- Good for dine-in only.
- Valid only for The 40/40 Club New York.
Though you may not be the hardcore rapper you like to pretend to be, you can at least pretend to be one of the elite with the 40/40 Club. Owned by hip hop mogul Jay-Z and partner Juan Perez, the 40/40 Club boasts 12,000 square feet of pure sports entertainment in an opulent lounge setting. Experience this one-of-a-kind hot spot with today’s deal of $50 towards dinner for just $20.
Far from your average all-American sports bar, the 40/40 Club combines the lavish warmth of a New York City penthouse with the vivacity and glamour of courtside seats at a championship game. The menu offers classics sports bar fare with an upscale twist including appetizers like herb crusted mac and cheese, Southern fried chicken, wings, catfish fingers, and nachos. Heartier fare includes “Second Base” options like king crab, turkey and beef sliders, and “Third Base” entrees like braised short ribs and the tequila chicken. Make it a home run with desserts like sweet potato doughnuts or house-made bannoffe pie.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.