- Regular Price$20
Today's Houston Deal
$20 for $40 at Midtown's The Fish Restaurant and Sushi
Time Remaining00:00:00 -25379650
The Fish(713) 526-5294 | Website
Houston309 Gray ste 107
Houston , TX 77002
- Houston Press Best of Houston Winner - Best Atmosphere.
- New menu items from a refreshing yellow fin tuna truffle dish to a fun Kobe burger.
- Innovative menu of Japanese, seafood, and sushi in a relaxed and intimate setting.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff will exceed your expectations and make your visit well worth it.
- Parking: street, valet and parking garage. Metered parking on the first level of the Post Midtown parking garage.
- Gluten-free options.
- Late night dining available.
- Expires 2/2/2013.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy 2 vouchers per person.
- Does not include alcohol, tax or gratuity.
- Not valid on happy hour items or other offers.
- Open 7 days a week.
- Open til midnight Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Reservations suggested.
- Not valid on New Years Eve.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Not valid until August 3, 2012.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
The blowfish, or pufferfish to those who prefer cuter names, is believed to be the second-most poisonous vertebrate in the world, after the gold frog. The restaurant formerly known as Blowfish (many moons ago), is luckily not poisonous and all, and so it’s fitting that they now simply go by The Fish Restaurant and Sushi. Get your fill of Japan’s best export since sumo and end Midtown Week on a high note with today’s deal of $40 worth of food and drink for just $20.
Winner of a Houston Press Best of Houston Award for Best Atmosphere and well-situated in Houston’s Best Resurgent Drinking Area, The Fish is known for titillating eats both of the roll and entrée variety. The restaurant carries the standard assortment of sushi including salmon, yellowtail and shrimp tempura, as well as a list of adventurous specialty rolls like the fiery Godzilla roll, beef fajita roll and millennium roll. Other favorite eats include the truffle tuna, baked avocado and lobster crab puffs for starters as well as the Kobe burger and pesto tuna entrees.
Located in Midtown, The Fish is dimly-lit with warm, red hues and an atmosphere that demands a date night trip or intimate dinner with a few good friends. Reservations are suggested and metered parking is available on the first level of the Post Midtown parking garage. Add an exciting twist to your next night out in Midtown with The Fish Restaurant and Sushi.
Read reviews on Yelp!
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.