- Regular Price$109
Today's Dallas / Fort Worth Deal
$159 for 2 nights at Clipper House Inn and Winery in Kemah
Time Remaining00:00:00 -131382543
Clipper House Inn(281) 334-2517 | Website
Kemah710 Bradford Ave.
Kemah, TX 77565
- Near the water in Kemah, with many attractions within walking distance.
- Situated on nearly an acre of beautifully manicured gardens and made up of four 1930s cottages and four suites.
- Filled with antiques and treasures from the owners' world travels and fitted with plush beds.
- Features exquisite 500ct sateen sheets and linens, plush, Egyptian cotton towels, and His and Her spa robes.
- Flat screen televisions with DVD, cozy sitting areas with comfortable furniture, fireplace, guest phones and free internet.
- Stay-cation includes a certificate to a wine tasting with cheese and olive tray at the on-site winery conveniently located next door ($45 value).
- Rave reviews on Trip Advisor.
- Complimentary spring water, sodas, winery tours.
- Gracious on-site innkeeper Barbara Hopper.
- Make your stay extra special by adding a special options such as chocolate-dipped strawberries or a one-hour massage.
- Expires 1/21/2013.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Valid for 2 guests.
- Guests must be 21 and older.
- Reservations required in advance.
- Optional week day or weekend reservations.
- Valid for the "Romance Cottage."
- Blackout Days 9/29, 9/30, 12/1, and 12/2.
- Limited quantities available.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Holing up for a staycation seems like a great way to use those hard-earned vacation days when your bank account is being less than cooperative. That is, until you realize that those pots and pans still aren't going to clean themselves and your house doesn't have complimentary turn down service. Get away without having to leave town or becoming a victim of cabin fever with today's deal of a two-night stay for two in the "Romance Cottage" at the Clipper House Inn, a $318 value, for just $159.
Nestled in the heart of Kemah close to all the boardwalk attractions, the Clipper House Inn is situated on nearly an acre of beautifully manicured gardens and made up of four 1930s cottages and four suites. These charming refuges are filled with antiques and treasures from the owners' world travels and fitted with plush beds, luxurious linens, pristine private baths, flat screen televisions and cozy sitting areas with fireplaces. In a nutshell, it will be the most romantic evening you two have had since your honeymoon. The unit in today's deal is a one bedroom that overlooks the musical fountain and gardens, features a "vertical" spa that's perfect for two and offers unbeatable privacy.
All inn guests also receive a complimentary wine tasting and cheese and olive tray from the on-site winery, complimentary spring water and soda, winery tours and a breakfast basket each day. Make your stay even more special by adding on extras like chocolate dipped strawberries for $20,or a one-hour massage for $105. Rekindle your romance without spending a fortune with Kemah's Clipper House Inn.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.