$79 for 2 nights at the Stratosphere Hotel, 2 Free Buffet Tickets, Las Vegas BITE Card and a $40 Planet Hollywood Restaurant Certificate
- Regular Price$299
Today's Orange County Deal
$12 for 2 matinee movie tickets at Newport Beach Film Festival
Time Remaining00:00:00 -78505521
Newport Beach Film Festival(949) 253-2880 | Website
- The 13th annual Newport Beach Film Festival will feature over 400 films from 50 countries from April 26 – May 3.
- Opportunity to meet the filmmakers, cast and crew, and get an inside look at the industry.
- Among the 400 films are features, shorts, collegiate projects, youth films, an action sports series, environmental films, family films and an art, architecture and design film series.
- All screenings also offer an interactive Q&A afterward to help you gain insight into the creative filmmaking process.
- Screenings will be held at the Triangle Square Theater, Lido Theatres, Sage Hill School, Orange County Museum of Art, Muth Interpretive Center and Fashion Island Edward Cinemas.
- Expires 5/3/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- One per person, per visit.
- Good for movies showing before 5pm.
- Voucher good for all locations.
- NBFF runs April 26 – May 3.
- Visit NBFF website and enter your voucher code to redeem.
- Can redeem voucher immediately after purchase.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
With the world currently in the clutches on an indie revolution, it’s difficult to tell the real deal from the hipster imposters when it comes to film festivals. But you can bet your organic clothing and single-origin pour over that the Newport Beach Film Festival is of the former. With an OC Weekly Best of Orange County Award under its belt for Best Festival, the NBFF’s 13th incarnation will feature over 400 films from 50 countries from April 26 – May 3. Kick off the festival right with today’s deal of two movie tickets to a matinee screening, a $24 value, for just $12.
Set in beautiful Newport Beach just a few blocks away from spectacular coastlines and less than an hour from Hollywood, the NBFF offers filmgoers not just the opportunity to watch the latest indie films, some even before their release, but also the rare chance to meet the filmmakers, cast and crew, and get an inside look at the industry. Among the 400 films are features, shorts, collegiate projects, youth films, an action sports series, environmental films, family films and an art, architecture and design film series. A full schedule is available on the NBFF website. All screenings also offer an interactive Q&A afterward to help you gain insight into the creative filmmaking process.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.