- Regular Price$50
Today's St. Louis Deal
$10 for a 2-Day General Admission ticket to the Big Muddy Blues Festival
Time Remaining00:00:00 -99279210
17th Annual Big Muddy Blues Festival(314) 241-5875 | Website
St. LouisN. First St. & Lucas Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63102
- A Labor Day Weekend tradition continues for another rockin' year! Every Labor Day weekend, St. Louis’ historic Laclede’s Landing hosts over 60,000 people from around the country for the Big Muddy Blues Festival.
- This outdoor festival attracts an eclectic audience with the intention of celebrating the indigenous art from known as “the Blues.”
- Now in its 17th year, the region’s largest Blues music event features over 18 hours of music with 30 bands on three stages throughout the cobblestone streets of Laclede’s Landing while boasting the Big Muddy itself as the iconic river backdrop for the weekend.
- With the general admission ticket you can bring a blanket or lawn chair and pick a spot on the grass. It is first come, first serve.
- Expires 9/2/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May purchase multiple vouchers.
- Event is Saturday, 9/1, and Sunday, 9/2, from 1pm to 11pm both days.
- Attendees are more than welcome to bring folding chairs and sealed water bottles. Pets, coolers, grilling equipment or outside food/drinks, however, will NOT be permitted.
- Big Muddy Blues Festival is a rain or shine, outdoor event.
- Voucher must be presented for entry to event.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Keith Richards once said, “If you don’t know the blues…there’s no point in picking up the guitar and playing rock and roll or any other form of popular music.” Appreciate arguably one of the best genres of music the right way at the 17th Annual Big Muddy Blues Festival this Labor Day Weekend. Join the festivities for less with today’s deal of a two-day general admission ticket to the festival, a $20 value, for just $10.
Every Labor Day Weekend, St. Louis’ historic Laclede’s Landing hosts over 60,000 people from around the country for the Big Muddy Blues Festival and this year’s rockin’ festival promises to do no different. This outdoor festival attracts an eclectic audience with the intention of celebrating the indigenous art from known as the blues. The event will feature over 18 hours of music with 30 bands on three stages with the iconic river serving as backdrop. Headlining acts include Joe Louis Walker, Royal Southern Brotherhood, Ana Popovic and Dr. John.
The event will be held September 1 and 2 from 1:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. both days. Today’s deals gets you access to the lawn area where you can set up lawn chairs or blankets to enjoy the show. Be apart of another rockin’ Labor Day Weekend at the Big Muddy Blues Festival.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.