- Regular Price$199
Today's New York Deal
$19 for a Millionaires' Row Walking Tour
Time Remaining00:00:00 -87439767
iadventure(212) 201-1223 | Website
- Stroll up Fifth Avenue and learn about the wealthiest Americans - their private clubs, their residences and the luxury hotels they frequented.
- See how they changed the neighborhood from a "farmland" to "Millionaires' Row" after the creation of Central Park in the 1860s.
- Pass some of the most luxurious apartment houses ever built, where some of the most influential Americans have lived.
- Tours depart from General Sherman Statue at 5th Ave. and 60th Street every Wednesday at 12:30 p.m.
- Tours are RAIN OR SHINE.
- Expires 8/31/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- To reserve and redeem purchase:
1. Choose the event you purchased tickets for on iAdventure's website and select the date & time you want to attend.
2. Choose the ticket option that you've purchased.
3. Choose one (1) from the Quantity Drop Down menu (if you purchased multiple tickets, you must redeem one ticket at a time).
4. Click Checkout.
5. Click Add Coupon. This is where you type in your voucher code. Please be sure to include dashes if there are any.
5. Click Submit. Now you should see your total amount change to $0.
6. Fill out your name and information to finish checkout.
7. Once this is all processed you should have successfully reserved a date! Remember to print the ticket!
- You must RSVP at least 48 hours before the date you wish to attend.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Frank Lloyd Wright once said, "New York City is a great monument to the power of money and greed... a race for rent." Get a glimpse into the lives of the Big Apples elite who need not worry about such plebeian matters as rent with iAdventure.com's Millionaires' Row Walking Tour. Be able to put a few more dollars toward your millionaire fund with today's deal of an admission ticket to the tour, a $40 value, for just $19.
On this ritzy adventure, you'll have the opportunity to stroll up and down Fifth Avenue while learning about the wealthiest Americans and seeing them in their natural habitats. You'll have the chance to glimpse their private clubs that still have many of the same rules as 100 years ago, residences and the luxury hotels they frequent as well as a retrospective look on how the neighborhood went from farmland to cash cow after the creation of Central Park in the 1860s.
Tours depart from General Sherman Statue at 5th Ave. and 60th Street every Wednesday, PROMPTLY at 12:30pm. Though you may never be able to join their ranks, take a peek at how the 1% lives, including the gorgeous architecture of some of the most expensive homes ever built and where some of the most influential Americans lived on the Millionaires' Row Walking Tour.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.