$12 for GA tickets to City Pages Best of Twin Cities Party on April 28th at International Market Square
- Regular Price$25
Today's Minneapolis / St. Paul Deal
$15 for One General Admission Ticket to City Pages Iron Fork Food Event ($30 Value)
Time Remaining00:00:00 -199629502
City Pages Iron Fork(612) 372-3710 | Website
Minneapolis275 Market Street
Minneapolis, MN 55405
- 6th Annual Local Chef Competition
- Sampling of signature dishes from restaurants including: Cafe Barbette, Aji Japanese Restaurant, The Strip Club Meat & Fish, Roosters, D-Spot, Bryant Lake Bowl, Hell's Kitchen, Woodfire Grill, Forepaughs, Red Stag Supperclub, Sea Salt, Cafe LeVain and Pat's Tap.
- Ticket includes beer, wine and liquor samples as well as all food samples.
- Cash bar also available.
- Hosted by Chef Seth Bixby Daugherty & BT from Cities 97.
- A portion of the proceeds benefit Second Harvest Heartland.
- Expires 10/13/2011.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Must be 21 with valid form of ID.
- One voucher per person for IRON FORK event on 10/13/11 only.
- May buy unlimited and gift unlimited vouchers.
- Please bring printed hard copy of the voucher to International Market Square the day of the event to redeem.
- Voucher is valid for (1) General Admission ticket and may not be applied toward a VIP ticket purchase. For VIP tickets, visit www.citypages.com/ironfork.
- Limited number of tickets available.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Some may prefer to settle their scores with mixed martial arts inside of a ring; however, we think a tastier, less injury-inducing way to find out who's on top is with hand-to-hand kitchen combat. See whose cuisine reigns supreme and taste the spoils at City Pages' Iron Fork competition on Thursday, October 13. Featuring your favorite local chefs chopping, sauteing and plating like their lives depend on it, this year's Iron Fork promises not only to be an exciting, delicious affair, but also to do some good by benefiting the Second Harvest Heartland. Get a taste of the city's best culinary offerings with today's deal of one general admission ticket to Iron Fork that includes unlimited food sampling with beer, wine and liquor sampling a $30 value, for just $15.
This year's event will feature delicious bites from dozens of the area's best restaurants. Sampling restaurants include Cafe Barbette, Aji Japanese Restaurant, Roosters, The Strip Club Meat & Fish, D-Spot, Bryant Lake Bowl, Hell's Kitchen, Forepaughs, Woodfire Grill, Red Stag Supperclub, Sea Salt, Cafe LeVain, Pat's Tap and much more. Hosted by Chef Seth Bixby Daugherty and BT from Cities 97, the main event will feature fierce battles between local chefs like Donald Gonzalez from Forepaughs, Adam Vickerman from Cafe LeVain, Joe Wuestenhagen from Hell's Kitchen, JD Fratzke from Strip Club Meat & Fish and Jessica Becker from The Art Institutes International Minnesota. Just like your favorite Food Network show, this battle will feature a mystery ingredient on which the 5 chefs will have to base their culinary creations around. The winner of the battle will receive the coveted Iron Fork award and all the glory that goes with it.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.