- Regular Price$30
Today's Minneapolis / St. Paul Deal
$17 for 1 GA ticket to Twin Cities Beer Fest
Time Remaining00:00:00 -96706279
Canterbury Park Beer Fest| Website
Bloomington24th Ave S & Lindau Ln
Bloomington, MN 55425
- Unlimited 2-ounce samples of as many kinds of beer as you can handle from the very long list of participating breweries.
- Includes a souvenir tasting glass.
- Live music.
- Food will be available for purchase from some of the Twin Cities finest food trucks (does not come with the price of admission). Chef Shack, Smack Shack, Natedogs, Turkey To Go, Barrio and Buffalo Wild Wings will be on hand to satisfy your hunger!
- Free parking & easy access to Light Rail.
- Expires 8/11/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- The Twin Cities Beer Fest will be held outdoors, rain or shine, in the Old Met Stadium parking lot at Mall of America on Saturday, August 11th, from 3:00 – 7:00 PM.
- Must be over 21 to attend.
- Must bring valid photo ID & printed voucher for admission.
- Limited quantities available.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
To quote humorist Dave Barry, “Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.” Celebrate this beloved beverage on the local, national and international scale with The Second Annual Twin Cities Beer Fest on August 11 and today’s deal of a general admission ticket, a $35 value, for just $17.
The Twin Cities Beer Fest is a grand sampling event featuring hundreds of beers from the Americas and around the globe, including craft beers, domestic beers and ciders, exotic beers from far-flung locales. Today’s deal gets you unlimited 2-ounce samples of as many kinds as you can handle from the very long list of participating breweries and a souvenir tasting glass. In addition to the brews, some of the area’s best food trucks will be on hand offering everything from donuts to lobster rolls and tacos to wings. Live music, games and competitive eating competitions will provide diversion when you need a break from all the booze.
The Twin Cities Beer Fest will be held outdoors, rain or shine, in the Old Met Stadium parking lot at Mall of America from 3:00 – 7:00 PM. Ample free parking is available, but better yet, take the Hiawatha Light Rail and leave the car at home. Celebrate the magnificence of beer in all its forms at The Second Annual Twin Cities Beer Fest.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.