- Regular Price$30
Today's Minneapolis / St. Paul Deal
$16 for 4 tickets to the 2012 Fish Fair
Time Remaining00:00:00 -93200800
Fish Fair 2012(612) 987-5466 | Website
Anoka3200 St. Francis Blvd. NW
Anoka, MN 55303
- Make lures, race minnows, practice casting, and become educated about all aspects of fishing (such as technique and species identification).
- With your purchase, you will also be automatically entered to win an iPad.
- Activities can be found here.
- Fishing For Life was established in order to minister to urban youth in the Minneapolis and St. Paul area through both fundraising and fishing programs. Since it’s inception, FFL has raised $170,000 for more than 20 urban youth organizations and partnered with other agencies designed to minister to metro youth through fishing.
- Expires 6/16/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- Valid for 4 tickets to Fish Fair 2012 on Saturday June 16th.
- Must bring voucher to event to redeem.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Herbert Hoover once said, “Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.” Appreciate and celebrate this art and sport while supporting urban youth at the 2012 Fish Fair on Saturday, June 16. See if you have what it takes to dance with the fiercest of river monsters with half-price admission for the whole family with today’s deal of four tickets, a $32 value, for just $16.
Supporting Fishing for Life, this eighth annual aquatic-oriented event offers a full day of making lures, racing minnows, casting practice and attending educational seminars on all aspects of fishing, including technique and species identification. Your little minnows will be kept busy with the pint-sized carnival, which will include a bounce house, face painting, magic shows and live music. Admission tickets are normally $5 each, and trout pond tickets are normally $3 each but today’s deal gets you admission for four to the fishy fest as well as tickets to the trout pond to practice your skills and automatic entry into a raffle to win an iPad.
The festival will be held on the Anoka County Fairgrounds from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Fishing For Life was established in order to minister to urban youth in the Minneapolis and St. Paul area through both fundraising and fishing programs and has raised $170,000 for more than 20 youth organizations since its inception. Support a good cause, keep the kids entertained and work on your angling at the 2012 Fish Fair with today’s VOICE Daily Deal, it’s quite the catch!
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.