- Regular Price$100
Today's Houston Deal
$15 for $30 at Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen
Time Remaining00:00:00 -197420728
Cyclone Anaya's713-520-6969 | Website
Cyclone Anaya's - Durham1710 Durham
Houston, TX 77009
- Cyclone Anaya's wants to thank Houston for all the support and say Happy Mother's Day with this exclusive deal.
- Houston Press Best of Houston 2011 - Readers' Choice - Best Margarita.
- Houston Press Best of Houston 2010 - Readers' Choice - Best Ceviche.
- Among Robb Walsh's Top 11 Houston Restaurant Openings of the Decade.
- Among Culture Maps Houston's best bottomless brunches.
- "In a city with little sense of its own history, this place is a treasure" - Robb Walsh.
- The history of Cyclone Anaya's: Cyclone Anaya started his professional wrestling career at age 17 when he became the Champion of Mexico.
- Cyclone Anaya's has a well-earned reputation for legendary margaritas made with Blue Agave Tequila.
- Visit http://www.cycloneanaya.com for Events, Gifts and Newsletters.
- Expires 11/14/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May purchase one per person, two additional as gifts.
- One per couple, per visit.
- Valid for all Houston locations, must choose location at the time of purchase.
- May redeem vouchers beginning Monday, May 14, 2012.
- Offer excludes daily specials.
- Excludes alcohol.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
After becoming the wrestling champion of Mexico and making a dramatic impact on the pro-wrestling circuit in the U.S., then overcoming an injury in the ring, Cyclone Anaya went into the restaurant business for the family as they all pulled together. This story should help you understand why Robb Walsh named Cyclone Anaya's one of the top 11 Houston restaurant openings of the decade. Accept the joint's sincerest gratitude for the city's patronage by experiencing this gem courtesy of today's deal of $30 worth of fare for just $15.
Founded in 1966, this world-class Mexican kitchen serves up handmade, gourmet eats that are carefully prepared from scratch using quality ingredients and more than just a little love. Favorite fare in the Cyclone arsenal includes the Houston Press Readers' Choice Award winner for Best Ceviche, decadent lobster enchiladas in chardonnay cream sauce, lump crabmeat nachos and succulent carne asada tampiquena. Bring extra cash though, because their legendary Best of Houston Readers' Choice Award-winning Blue Agave Tequila margaritas are required drinking. The joint also does a bang-up job on brunch with "bottomless mimosas and poinsettias and a mean migas con fajita," according to CultureMap.
Today's deal is valid at all four Houston locations: Woodway Drive, Gray Street, Durham Drive and City Centre. Treat yourself to better, gourmet Mexican eats and see why Robb Wash said, "In a city with little sense of its own history, this place is a treasure," at Cyclone Anaya's.
More details and reveiws about Cyclone Anaya's on voiceplaces.com.
Click here to read reviews on Yelp!
Like us on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$49.95 for a One-Year Event Access Membership for Two ($99.95 value)View
696:54:32 left 2508872
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.