- Regular Price$159
Today's Houston Deal
$149 for 2-day Houston Texans Brian Cushing Football Camp
Time Remaining00:00:00 -27653279
Sports International Football Camp(301) 575-9400 | Website
Sugar Land1250 Seventh Street
Sugar Land, TX 77478
- This hands-on camp, led by the current Houston Texans linebacker, gives players on both sides of the ball plenty of top-notch instruction. Ages 7 to 18 will get a two-day football camp, held July 5 and 6 at Fort Bend Christian Academy.
- Perform Magazine rated Sports International Football Camps among the Top 10 summer instructional camps in the nation!
- Campers receive up to 5 hours of instruction each day and are divided up into different age groups to ensure they receive the proper training.
- Each camper gets a commemorative T-shirt and an autograph football, which Brian will sign at the end of the camp!
- Cushing was named the Texans' 2011 Team MVP, selected Second Team All-Pro, and was also voted as an alternate for the Pro Bowl. He led Houston's No. 2-ranked defense with 114 tackles.
- Expires 7/6/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Please register by phone at (301) 575-9400. Registrations must be made by Tuesday, June 26, 2012. Registration accepted immediately, even with deal live.
- May purchase one for self, and three additional as gifts.
- Football equipment may be rented for additional fee.
- Camp must be attended by same participant; cannot be shared.
- In case of inclement weather, camp will be moved indoors.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Just because the school year is over and it's time to put away the school books, that doesn't mean it's time to hang the helmets and pads. Keep your future pro at the top of his game with Sports International Football Camp. Be able to keep him entertained the rest of the summer with today's deal of a two-day football intensive on July 5 and 6 with the Houston Texan's linebacker Brian Cushing, a $300 value, for just $149.
Founded in 1983, the Sports International Football Camp graduated over 91,000 athletes, many of which are currently playing at college level. Campers are taught at a ratio of about 10:1 to ensure individual instruction in a team-focused environment and this year's intensive will be led by the Texan's 2011 TEAM MVP and Second Team All-Pro member, Brian Cushing. The camp will last five hours each day and campers will be grouped based on ability, age, position and experience. The emphasis will be on having fun, but your rookie will go home a better player.
Rated among the top ten summer instructional camps in the nation by Perform Magazine, the Sports International Football Camp will be held at the Fort Bend Christian Academy in Sugar Land from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. on both June 5 and 6. Each camper will leave with a commemorative t-shirt, autograph football from Cushing and invaluable knowledge. Give your football star an edge in the off season with Sports International Football Camp.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.