- Regular Price$229
Today's New York Deal
$13 for a GA ticket to The Village Voice's 57th Annual Obie Awards at Webster Hall
Time Remaining00:00:00 -153722636
The Village Voice's 57th Annual Obie Awards(212) 353-1600 | Website
New York125 E. 11th St.
New York, NY 10003
- Village Voice 57th Annual Obie Awards at Webster Hall NYC celebrate excellence and achievement in Off-Broadway theater.
- Presenters include Eric McCormack, Grace Gummer, Michael McKean, Topher Grace and more.
- Special musical performances during the evening from David Patrick Kelly (Once) and Ethan Lipton (No Place To Go).
- Ticket includes live entertainment, complimentary beverages all night.
- Proceeds from the event will benefit A.R.T./New York.
- Expires 6/1/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- Limited quantities available.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Event is Monday, May 21, doors at 7:45pm, show at 8:00pm SHARP.
- Valid only for the Obie Awards on 5/21/12.
- Must be age 21+, and check in at the Guest List with valid ID when arriving.
- If purchasing more than one ticket, all guests must be present upon check-in at Will Call.
- Voucher is good for balcony access, standing room only.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Every May, the Village Voice Obie Awards celebrate excellence and achievement in Off-Broadway theater. On May 21, 2012 the 57th Annual Obie Awards ceremony will be held at Webster Hall in New York City. Grab today's deal to get a general admission ticket including complimentary drinks all night, a $25 value, for just $13.
Each year, the Obie Awards are a who's who of A-list actors and theater performers. Presented by Stella Artois, this year's event features complimentary Stella beverages and entertainment programming throughout the evening. Awards will be presented by Eric McCormack, Grace Gummer, Hugh Dancy, Jonathan Pryce, Juliet Rylance, Justin Bartha, Lily Rabe, Michael McKean, Topher Grace, Tracee Chimo and more! Live musical performances will be featured by David Patrick Kelly from "ONCE" and Ethan Lipton & His Orchestra's "NO PLACE TO GO".
Past Obie winners include such stars and notables as Dustin Hoffman, Meryl Streep, William Hurt, Morgan Freeman, Al Pacino, Mos Def, Amy Irving, Kevin Kline, Nathan Lane, Olympia Dukakis, Robert Duvall, Kevin Bacon, Alec Baldwin, Kathy Bates, James Earl Jones, Joan Cusack, and Harvey Fierstein, among many, many others. For more information visit obies.villagevoice.com. Ticket includes balcony access only, standing room. Ticket holder MUST be 21+ and check in at Guest List when arriving.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.