- Regular Price$229
Today's New York Deal
$12 for two admission tickets to the National Academy Museum
Time Remaining00:00:00 -143418486
National Academy(212) 369-4880 | Website
New York1083 5th Ave.
New York, NY 10026
- There is still time to see The Annual: 2012 exhibition, presenting over 100 artists and architects across three generations.
- The National Academy is the only institution of its kind that integrates a museum, art school, and an honorary association of artists and architects dedicated to creating and preserving a living history of American Art.
- The Academy’s renovation takes its aesthetic inspiration from the original Huntington Mansion, a graceful Beaux Arts building located on Manhattan’s Museum Mile on Fifth Avenue.
- Expires 4/29/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- One per person, per visit.
- This deal does not apply to any public programs.
- Must bring paper voucher.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Mark Rothko once said, “Look, it's my misery that I have to paint this kind of painting, it's your misery that you have to love it, and the price of the misery is thirteen hundred and fifty dollars.” Take the misery out of art by eschewing hefty price tags and taking in some of the world’s most respected pieces for comparatively nothing at the National Academy. Get your culture on and check out this unique collection on the cheap with today’s deal of two admission tickets to the National Academy, a $24 value, for just $12.
Modeled after the Royal Academy in London, the National Academy is the only institution of its kind that integrates a museum, art school and an honorary association of artists and architects dedicated to creating and preserving a living history of American Art. With an over 185 year history, this storied art institution showcased a continually evolving collection of over 7,000 great works. Current exhibitions include The Annual: 2012, which reveals the cross-generational dialogue occurring in the art world by juxtaposing contemporary masters with emerging and mid-career artists. Next up is Women’s Work, which will spotlight the work of Mary Cassatt, Colleen Browning, May Stevens and women sculptors of the National Academy and more.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.