- Regular Price$25
Today's Miami Deal
$50 for $100 worth of food and drinks at Philippe Chow
Time Remaining00:00:00 -157344459
Philippe Chow(305) 674-0250 | Website
Miami Beach36 Ocean Drive
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Philippe Chow serves up exquisite Chinese cuisine that was voted “Diners’ Choice” by OpenTable.com users in 2010 and “Best in Chinese” by Zagat in 2010.
- Favorite dishes include the signature skewer chicken satay starter and dainty dumplings that are equally tasty steamed with pork or pan-fried with beef. Other favorites include the noodles with veal and bean sauce and crispy Peking duck.
- Limited vouchers available - get them while they last!
- Expires 1/29/2013.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May purchase 4 per person and multiple as gifts.
- Deal may only be redeemed by using iCityCerts card.
- Physical iCityCerts card will arrive within 5-7 days from date of purchase.
If you purchased multiple, all iCityCerts card will be sent to the one address entered.
- Please wait to receive your iCityCerts card before you call to make your reservation.
- Present your iCityCerts card at time of reservation.
Must surrender iCityCerts card at redemption.
Lost or stolen iCityCerts cards will not be reissued.
- iCityCerts card duplication is strictly prohibited by law.
- One iCityCerts card per person per visit.
Tax and gratuity not included; please tip on prediscounted amount.
- Alcoholic beverages not included with this deal.
- Valid only at the Miami Beach location.
- Valid for dinner only.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Supper clubs reached their popularity peak in the 1930s and 1940s, but since then have gone the way of pogs, Furbys and neon spandex. Unlike these fellow fads, however, supper clubs still have a very relevant and delicious purpose in the world and that’s where Philippe Chow enters. Slow down your pace at this modern supper club frequented by A-listers like the Yankee’s Alex Rodriguez with today’s deal of $100 worth of fare for just $50.
Clad in elegant white and sophisticated black lacquer, Philippe Chow is debonair, opulent and lavish, three words that are rarely used to describe a dining experience nowadays. With Chef Philippe at the helm, Philippe Chow serves up exquisite Chinese cuisine that was voted “Diners’ Choice” by OpenTable.com users in 2010 and “Best in Chinese” by Zagat in 2010. Favorite dishes include the signature skewer chicken satay starter and dainty dumplings that are equally tasty steamed with pork or pan-fried with beef. Other high points include the noodles with veal and bean sauce and crispy Peking duck.
Today’s deal is for dinner only and cannot be used on alcoholic beverage, so remember to bring a few extra bills if you plan on imbibing on their tantalizing cocktails. Experience your favorite Chinese flavors all grown up and ready to take on the world at the upscale and stylish Philippe Chow.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.