- Regular Price$90
Today's Houston Deal
$10 for $20 at Reggae Hut Cafe
Time Remaining00:00:00 -28064128
Reggae Hut Cafe(713) 520-7171 | Website
Houston4814 Almeda Road
Houston, TX 77004
- Reggae Hut says, "Happy International Reggae Day this weekend and thank you, Houston!"
- 2009 Houston Press Best of Houston Winner, Best Caribbean Food.
- 2001 Houston Press Best of Houston Winner, Best Jerk Chicken.
- "Short of a trip to Jamaica, the best way to experience the country's cuisine is to try the jerk chicken at Reggae Hut Cafe" - Houston Press.
- "The ultimate Caribbean restaurant" - Houston Chronicle.
- "The closest to Jamaica that Houstonians can get without actually having to travel there!" - The Rice Thresher.
- "One of Houston's top dining food destinations" - My Table.
- Catch the sounds of live steel drums every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday!
- Expires 1/2/2013.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- One per couple, per visit.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Valid for Reggae Hut Cafe only.
- Excludes alcohol.
- Offer excludes snapper entrees.
- Voice Daily Deal credits may not be used on this deal.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Though in times of turmoil, you can tell yourself every little thing is going to be all right, nothing drives the point home quite like homemade comfort food with the bold spices and unpretentious attitude of the Caribbean. Feed your craving by following the Houston Press' advice: "Short of a trip to Jamaica, the best way to experience the country's cuisine is to try the jerk chicken at Reggae Hut Cafe." Dine in the Caribbean for less with today's deal of $20 worth of Reggae Hut Cafe fare for just $10.
Owned by the same ingenious family that brought us our beloved the breakfast klub, Reggae Hut Cafe serves up traditional Jamaican food alongside Cuban, Puerto Rican and Dominican Republic favorites. Newcomers will be given the Chef Anthony Davis experience: three 2oz. samples of the restaurant's most popular dishes without knowing exactly what they are. The method behind this madness is to introduce patrons to plates, like goat, they might not try otherwise. The award-winning jerk chicken is a must, but diners should also chow down on curried goat, Creole shrimp, oxtails, cocoa bread and, of course, warm and flaky Jamaican patties.
Located on the south side of town in the Museum District, Reggae Hut Cafe is open Monday through Saturday from 11:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. See why this palate-pleasing family can do no wrong in the kitchen with their Caribbean culinary manifesto, Reggae Hut Cafe.
More details and reviews about Reggae Hut Cafe on voiceplaces.com.
Click here to read reviews on Yelp!
Click here to read reviews on UrbanSpoon.
Like them on Facebook.
Follow them on Twitter.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.