- Regular Price$65
Today's Houston Deal
$10 for $20 at Last Concert Cafe
Time Remaining00:00:00 -85447242
Last Concert Cafe(713) 226-8563 | Website
Houston1403 Nance St.
Houston, TX 77002
- Houston Press Best of Houston 2005 - Best Place to Relive the 60's.
- Houston Press - Best Hole in the Wall Restaurant.
- Best People Watching - Playboy 2005.
- Best Tex-Mex - Yelp.
- Best Mexican Food - City Search.
- Best Dive to Revisit - Modern Luxury.
- Included in the "Food & Wine Listings: Fabulous Restaurants" by H Texas Magazine.
- Located in the historic Warehouse District since 1949.
- Received protected landmark status in 2011 from the City of Houston.
- All food is prepared fresh from scratch daily.
- Many vegan and vegetarian options.
- Expires 9/16/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- One voucher per person, but may buy 2 additional as gifts.
- One per couple, per visit.
- Excludes alcohol.
- Not valid with any other offers.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- If redeeming night of live music, cover fees for entry still apply.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
It’s been quite a few years since dancing in hemp clothing with flowers in your hair and unknown substances in your body was the norm, but you can relive the hazy, crazy days of the ‘60s at Last Concert Café, and they have a Houston Press Best of Houston Award for the best place to do so to prove it. Check out this perennial favorite and help them celebrate being 63 years young with today’s deal of $20 worth of food and drink for just $10.
Christened with protected landmark status from the City of Houston in 2011, Last Concert Café has solidified its presence for years to come, and that’s a good thing for the many patrons that flock to this funky Tex-Mex and live music joint. In fact, this bar, eatery and music venue was also recognized as having the best people watching by Playboy in 1995 and was included on this year’s "Food & Wine Listings: Fabulous Restaurants" list by H Texas Magazine. Simply knock three times on the red door for access to classic, freshly made Tex-Mex favorites, including vegan and vegetarian options, which are also available in perfect lunch-sized portions.
Located in the historic Warehouse/Arts District, Last Concert Café features live music nightly from world class local bands and Open Mic Night Mondays to the Sunday Jam Circle, which welcomes all locals to join in on the music-making. Today’s deal is not valid on alcohol and redeeming the deal on a night with live music does not waive the cover charge. Head back to a time and place where the beats are funky, the vibe is laid back, the food is homemade and no one will judge you for unleashing your inner flower child at Last Concert Café.
More details and reviews about Last Concert Cafe on voiceplaces.com.
Click here to read reviews on Yelp!
Click here to read reveiws on UrbanSpoon.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.