- Regular Price$120
Today's Houston Deal
$10 for $20 at Firkin & Phoenix Pub
Time Remaining00:00:00 -99900286
Firkin & Phoenix Pub(713) 526-3100 | Website
Houston1915 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77098
- It's National Burger Month! Get firkin grilled with the famous Firkin Burger, Guacamole & Bacon Burger, "Bunless" Burger, or for the vegetarians out there, the Black Bean Burger.
- Serving up great daily lunch specials as well as awesome brunches Saturday and Sunday til 3:00pm. Enjoy the Firkin Bloody Mary or mimosas on two patios!
- 2010 Houston A-List - Best Sports Bar finalist.
- "Lots of firkin fun for the whole family" - Robb Walsh.
- Home of ping pong and pool!
- Firkin Oyster Fest on Saturday, May 19th! Firkin & Phoenix is bringing in at least 500 oysters - raw, roasted, and smoked! Drink specials, water slide and plenty of other outdoor/bar games.
- Visit Facebook for more details on the Crawfish Boil in June! Also keep an eye out for more details on Zoey's Angels Charity Event on June 16.
- Expires 11/7/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy one voucher per person, and additional as gifts.
- One per couple, per visit.
- Alcohol not included.
- Not valid toward happy hour specials.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
When you make a food writer get all punny, you know you've got something good going. Called, "Lots of firkin fun for the whole family" by Robb Walsh, the English-style neighborhood pub Firkin & Phoenix offers a relaxed environment to grab a pint and a bite to eat while watching the game or getting rowdy with friends. Recover from Cinco de Mayo-related Mexican overload with today's deal of $20 worth of English and American fare for just $10.
Just in time for the start of National Burger Month, today's deal helps you dig in to Firkin's enticing burger menu without digging into your wallet. Options include angus beef sliders to start, the hearty chili-cheese burgers and the joint's namesake burger with jack cheese, bacon and chipotle onions. For those going meatless, Firkin also serves up a legendary black bean veggie burger. For those not observing this tasty holiday Firkin also serves up pub classics like bangers and mash, fish and chips, and shepherd's pie as well as crawfish on the expansive patio.
Located in Montrose, Firkin & Phoenix is open Monday from 4:00pm - 2:00am and Tuesday through Saturday from 11:00am - 2:00am. The pub also features karaoke on the first Thursday of every month, ten LCD TVs and four projectors for game-watching, and many more diversions. Though we don't suggest you attempt to drink a firkin (quarter barrel of beer), today's VOICE Daily Deal will help you soak up the sudsy damage with Firkin & Phoenix's tasty pub fare.
More reviews and details about Firkin & Phoenix Pub go to voiceplaces.com.
Click here to read reviews on Yelp!
Click here to read reviews on UrbanSpoon.
Like us on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Half Price Tickets to the Houston Museum of Natural Science Permanent Exhibit HallsView
593:55:14 left 2138114
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.