- Regular Price$40
Today's Houston Deal
$10 for 2 General Admission passes to 2012 Chicken Fried Festival
Time Remaining00:00:00 -74364333
Chicken Fried Festival(713) 909-4585 | Website
Houston2001 Rusk @ St. Emanuel
Houston, TX 77003
- Houston's newest country music festival featuring live music performed by some of Houston's best local talent including Dennis Price, Ruben Moreno, Soulshine, Hunter McKithan & the Offenders, Brandon Matthew Band, Soulshine, Last Cigarrette, and David Grace.
- A family-friendly good time featuring a variety of local food vendors, entertainment and activites for all ages.
- A ten team BBQ Chicken cook-off offering bragging rights and a cash prize for the first place winners.
- A portion of the event proceeds to benefit local area charities.
- Free admission for children 12 and under before 3pm!
- Check out our deal for VIP tickets here!
- Expires 8/11/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- One per person, per visit.
- No refunds.
- Saturday, August 11, 2012 from noon-10:00 p.m.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Zac Brown Band once sang, “You know I like my chicken fried, a cold beer on a Friday night, a pair of jeans that fit just right and the radio up.” Though we can’t do anything about the jeans, we can get you cold beer, chicken and country music at the 2012 Chicken Fried Festival on Saturday, August 11. Experience the Chicken Fried Fest with today’s deal of two general admission passes, a $30 value, for just $10.
Equal parts chicken cook-off and local live music platform, the Chicken Fried Festival celebrates everything that’s good about living in the South. The festival will feature performances from some of Houston's best local talent including Dennis Price, Ruben Moreno, Soulshine, Hunter McKithan & the Offenders, Brandon Matthew Band, Soulshine, Last Cigarrette, and David Grace. Local barbecue masters will be going head-to-head in a BBQ chicken cook-off with a $500 prize on the line and there will be plenty of ice-cold Bud Lights to go around. There will also be plenty of food vendors, other entertainment and diversions for the kids.
The festival will be held at the 2100 block of Rusk Ave. at St. Emanuel next to BBVA Compass Stadium in beautiful East Downtown Houston and will run from noon-10:00 p.m. A portion of the proceeds benefit local area charities. Get good and chicken fried at one of the last big bashes of the summer, the 2012 Chicken Fried Festival.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Half Price Tickets to Reckless Kelly at House of Blues HoustonView
32:14:27 left 116067
$49 for two-nights in any US city plus airfare credit or dinnerView
104:14:27 left 375267
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.