- Regular Price$229
Today's New York Deal
$1 for a falafel sandwich from Mamoun's
Time Remaining00:00:00 -143897429
Mamoun's(212) 674-8685 | Website
New York119 MacDougal St.
New York, NY 10012
- Situated in the heart of Greenwich Village in New York City, Mamoun's has been serving high quality Middle Eastern food since it first opened its doors to the public in 1971.
- Using only quality ingredients, food is prepared fresh, on site, with the utmost care and attention.
- Through the years, Mamoun's has been featured on the Food Network, Travel Guide channel, and many newspapers, magazines and books.
- Five-star CitySearch reviews, four-and-a-half star Yelp reviews (from over 1,000 reviewers) and even a nod in the book "1000 Places to See Before You Die."
- Earned a spot on Village Voice’s 2010 list: 100 Dishes to Eat Now.
- Expires 7/3/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- This is one purchase per person, no gifts.
- Credits may not be used for this deal.
- Limited quantities available.
- Good for dine-in only.
- Valid in three locations: in the Village, St. Mark's Place and Hoboken, NJ.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Getting New Yorkers to agree on anything is tantamount to teaching a honey badger to do your bidding. However, every once in a while, a special eatery comes along and silences all the arguing with mouthfuls of universally delicious, cheap eats. Experience one such mecca with its five-star CitySearch reviews, four-and-a-half star Yelp reviews (from over 1,000 reviewers) and even a nod in the book 1000 Places to See Before You Die, Mamoun’s Falafel Restaurant, with today’s deal of a falafel sandwich for just $1.
Serving up high quality Middle Eastern food to Greenwich Villagers since 1971, this institution is the oldest falafel restaurant in New York and one of the first of its kind in the United States. Mamoun’s famously affordable falafel sandwich is constructed from a half-pita crammed full of lettuce, tomatoes, tahini sauce and gloriously deep-fried chickpea patties. This simple, but expertly executed sandwich offers surprisingly fresh, zesty flavors balanced perfectly by the earthy tahini and crunchy falafel, which all helped it earn a spot in Village Voice’s 100 Dishes to Eat Now in 2010. This foil-wrapped masterpiece is a steal, but at only $1, you’ll be on high alert for the NYPD.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.