- Regular Price$55
Today's Dallas / Fort Worth Deal
$15 for $30 at Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen
Time Remaining00:00:00 -72304270
Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen(214) 420-0030 | Website
Cyclone Anaya's - Oak Lawn3211 Oak Lawn St.
Dallas, TX 75129
- World class Mexican kitchen since 1966.
- Upscale variety of hand-made gourmet menu items carefully prepared from scratch, using only the finest ingredients.
- They also do a bang-up job on brunch with bottomless mimosas and poinsettias and an excellent rendition of migas con fajita.
- The History of Cyclone Anaya's: Cyclone Anaya started his professional wrestling career at age 17 when he became the Champion of Mexico.
- Cyclone Anaya's has a well-earned reputation for legendary margaritas made with Blue Agave Tequila.
- Visit http://www.cycloneanaya.com for Events, Gifts and Newsletters.
- Expires 11/14/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy one voucher per person, and 2 additional as gifts.
- One per couple, per visit.
- May redeem vouchers beginning Monday, May 14, 2012.
- Voucher good for all locations, must choose location at the time of purchase.
- Offer excludes daily specials.
- Excludes alcohol.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Only printed vouchers will be accepted.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
After becoming the wrestling champion of Mexico and making a dramatic impact on the pro-wrestling circuit in the U.S., then overcoming an injury in the ring, Cyclone Anaya went into the restaurant business for the family as they all pulled together. This story should help you understand why Cyclone Anaya’s is a Dallas staple. Accept the joint's sincerest gratitude for the city's patronage by experiencing this gem courtesy of today's deal of $30 worth of fare for just $15.
Founded in 1966, this world-class Mexican kitchen and Houston import (though, we’ll forgive them for that) serves up handmade, gourmet eats that are carefully prepared from scratch using quality ingredients and more than just a little love. Favorite fare in the Cyclone arsenal includes the zesty ceviche, decadent lobster enchiladas in chardonnay cream sauce, lump crabmeat nachos and succulent carne asada tampiquena. Bring extra cash, though, because their legendary Blue Agave Tequila margaritas are required drinking. The joint also does a bang-up job on brunch with bottomless mimosas and poinsettias and an excellent rendition of migas con fajita.
Today’s deal is valid at both the Dallas Oak Lawn Ave. location and Fairview locations. Chow down on better, gourmet Mexican eats and prove that there is one more thing that Dallas does better than Houston - at one of their own favorite restaurants - Cyclone Anaya’s.
More details and reveiws about Cyclone Anaya's on voiceplaces.com.
Click here to read reviews on Yelp!
Like us on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$15 for $30 worth of Great Cuisine Delivered from Dickey's Barbecue Pit by FoodFriendz.comView
123:28:50 left 444530
$19 for $100 towards a Windshield Replacement or Insurance Deductible Plus One Free $25 Restaurant Gift CardView
291:28:50 left 1049330
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.