- Regular Price$76
Today's Broward / Palm Beach Deal
$27 for One General Admission Ticket to Miami New Times Iron Fork
Time Remaining00:00:00 -110004696
Miami New Times Iron Fork 2013(305) 571-7579 | Website
MiamiAdrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts - 13
Miami, FL 33132
- The sixth-annual Miami New Times Iron Fork, presented by the Downtown Miami Development Authority, has partnered up with Miami Spice as the official Miami Spice Kickoff Event.
- Opportunity to enjoy from the theater’s box seats and second tier entertainment by seven-time Tony award-nominated Broadway musical Legally Blonde, performed in the VIP Stage Lounge.
- General Admission ticket includes: unlimited gourmet food samplings from Miami Spice luxury and fine-dining restaurants, delicious beverages at various cash bars, and live entertainment.
- Musical performances by JUke, Aaron Lebos Reality and Steve Acho.
- Chef competition between Chef Jamie DeRosa from Tongue & Cheek and Chef Giorgio Rapicavoli from Eating House.
- Enjoy food samplings from more than 45 Miami Spice luxury and fine-dining restaurants.
- Entrance into the exclusive Priceless Miami Mastercard Lounge with live entertainment and patio lounge.
- Entrance into the Slava Snowshow Ice Lounge in Green room with performers inspired by Slava Snowshow.
- Expires 8/1/2013.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- You may purchase up to 10 vouchers.
- Must be age 21+.
- Please bring your voucher to Will Call for admission.
- Held August 1, 2013 at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts from 7-10pm; VIP begins at 6pm.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
What better way to taste the best gourmet dining Miami has to offer than by spending an evening at Miami New Times’ sixth-annual Iron Fork/Miami Spice Kickoff Event on Thursday, August 1. Come and savor more than 45 Miami Spice luxury and fine-dining restaurants for an evening of decadent food selections, delicious beverages and live entertainment provided by JUke, Aaron Lebos Reality, and Steve Acho.
And that’s not all - If you can’t stand the heat, then stay out of the kitchen during the culinary showdown between Tongue & Cheek Chef Jamie DeRosa and Eating House Chef Giorgio Rapicavoli. Watch as DeRosa and Rapicavoli go pot-to-pot for the coveted Iron Fork Award as they chop, sauté and plate gourmet dishes like their lives depend on it. And just like your favorite Food Network show, this battle of the gastronomical senses will feature a mystery ingredient in which the two chefs will have to base their creations.
In addition, this year’s Iron Fork/Miami Spice Kickoff not only promises to be a sizzling, delicious affair, but also aims to do some good by benefiting the United Way of Miami-Dade and The Chapman Partnership.
Iron Fork will be held at The Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts from 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. with VIP starting at 6:00 p.m. Whether you come for the mouthwatering food and drinks, to help the United Way of Miami-Dade and The Chapman Partnership, or just to see an old-fashioned battle royale, experience it all at Miami New Times Iron Fork/Miami Spice Kickoff.
Participating restaurants include: 660 at The Angler's, A Fish Called Avalon, Anacapri Restaurant on Ponce, Atrio, Baoli, Best Ice Cream in Miami.com, Inc., Biscayne Tavern, Brasileiro Steakhouse, Bulla Gastrobar,Catch Grill and Bar, Charles St., Chart House, Chef Adrienne's Vineyard & Wine Room, Cibo Wine Bar, City Hall, Edge Steak & Bar, Front Porch Café, Gilbert’s Bakery, Il Mulino, J&G Grill, Miami Beach Chocolates, Mercadito Midtown, Morton's The Steakhouse, MPP Brickell, Oceanaire Seafood Room, RED The Steakhouse, Taverna Opa, Terrazza at Shore club, Toro Toro, Tosca Miami, Toscana Divino, The Trapiche Room, Trio on the Bay, Tuyo, West Avenue Café, and many more.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.